Meet the Team
Mr. Carter has over 20 years of management and transaction experience in technology, manufacturing, transportation, finance, real estate and energy. He has extensive background in corporate finance in both publicly traded and privately held companies.
- BS / MS Mechanical Engineering | Texas A&M University
- MBA | University of Texas at Austin
Mr. Franco also has over 20 years of experience actively managing and acquiring businesses in an array of industries. He is currently the President of MXD Process and a director or chairman of several technology and manufacturing businesses and non-profit organizations
- BS, Chemical Engineering | University of Cincinnati
- MDiv | The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Mr. Martin brings a diverse set of business and legal skills to Soterra, having more than 15 years of experience that includes practicing corporate and restructuring law and investing in middle-market technology, infrastructure, manufacturing and healthcare businesses.
- BAs Political Science; Philosophy | University of Missouri
- JD | UCLA School of Law
- MBA | Carnegie Mellon University
Mr. Cupp has an extensive background in corporate finance, entrepreneurial ventures, and managing startups. His current role at Soterra Capital centers on partnership development, due diligence, and M&A deal structuring. He also contributes his expertise as a part-time lecturer at the University of Louisville.
- BA, Pre-Med | Eastern Kentucky University
- MA | The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- MBA | University of Louisville